Re: [DL] curiosity (Doomtown based question)

At 09:38 PM 6/22/00, you wrote:
> > what are the deals with Ezzie the Harrowed Harlot, and Tzipporah, Malrog,
> > and Enoch Whateley?  I have their cards, but none of the info I read
>really
> > fleshes them out any. any add'l info on these characters?
> >

>Unfortunately, not at the moment. Tzipporah will definitely appear. Ezzie is
>one of those teritiary characters that's cool, but not tied to any faction
>or story, so plugging her into a book's tough. I've got some plans,
>though...

Well  I was curious...I saw Ezzie on her original and vet card, and the
sleep o' the dead power, but in no narratives, and similarly, I saw
Tzipporah on her card and I think Nightmare Lands Hex, but no Narratives
either.  All I really know about Ezzie is she was there from "the
beginning" and she seems a tad unstable, and that Tzipporah seems to be an
enthusiastic Huckster-ess. (and she has that Whateley charm)

>BTW, Enoch and Malrog both die in the final battle at the end of
>Revelations. The ladies survived.

That much I was aware of.  I just did not know, well, what exactly they
were (real Whateley or a "pet") and why they were there (aside from
ass-whomping)