Re: [DL] curiosity (Doomtown based question)

At 11:41 PM 6/22/00, you wrote:
>Hey, is there someplace that keeps track of whats officially happening in
>Doomtown storyline wise?  I'm interested in reading what's happened there so
>far.
>
>--D

Such Info is irritatingly hard to get.

we have some info in DL books, such as Doomtown or Bust and the Dispatch of
South o' the Boarder, tho those are hopelessly outdated (but useful if your
starting your game in 1876, something I did with both current games and
would do with a new game)  Ghostbusters and Agency: Men In Black Dusters
have some updates but not really a whole lot.

Outside DL, we have a little.  Unfortunately, it is scattered on Cards and
rulebooks.

I would definitely like it if someone were to try to combine them for a
chapter by chapter sort of thing, to get what is going on.  I read the "who
died" list and card lists for my info.  It was, again, vague. there was a
good narrative on the end for awhile but it is off the net.

Overall, it is hard to get everything combined and coherent.  They really
tried with DToB and had to make it extra big...and outdated before it hit
the shelves, much less SoB which stated characters long dead.

Maybe a webpage.

TBS