Re: [DL] Tattoo Artwork for Stone [going OT]

>>You know - I didn't like the Rangewars Disk.  It looked too. . . cartoony.

I totally agree with you. I wouldn't want to turn it directly into a tattoo
either.

What I found out when I started looking into getting mine is that you don't
necessarily have to go in with a finished piece that they are going to
stencil on you. Just a few representations of what kind of thing you're
looking for, and then they can draw their own interpretation of it, which you
will either accept or ask them to do over. They are all artists and nine
tenths of them will be ecstatic at having the chance to do something other
than the latest fad of flash.

I tried to think of about three places where we get a good look at Stone, and
barring the ones I mentioned (and the Ace of Clubs from the DL Poker Deck) I
couldn't think of any. I included the disc just because it was kind of a
contrast to the DLPG.

--Jacques