[DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20000623-1

Steve said,

> Well, she could always sit through the trail - she'll
> probably end up getting hung, but that's no biggie
> when you're already dead.
> Her anarchist friend would just have to dig her up and
> help her run like hell afterwards...

    been there, done that... Our old GM, Gary, had the Rangers spring me
from Jail by getting me hung... The game was in Gomorra, and Katie
maintained that I'd killed 2 Rangers (obviously I said "3" and hissed and
cackled a bit... It's great knowing you'll be hung no matter what.) and
hanged me. Gary made me make an actin' roll to see how I performed while
dangling uninterestedly. I faield badly, and waved my legs around for too
long, so Katie shot me to give me a hint (I "hate to see 'em struggle like
that", she said...

The Baron said,

> >Hey, is there someplace that keeps track of whats officially happening in
> >Doomtown storyline wise?  I'm interested in reading what's happened there
> so> >far.
> >
> >--D
>
> Such Info is irritatingly hard to get.

    you basically need to collect the game... Which seems fair enough really
;) I can't say as I'd be too happy to see a complete flavour text directory,
as the story is a big draw for me with the game- it's basically my main
reason for collecting full sets.

AndrewC