Re: [DL] rate of fire

*laugh*  That's -exactly- what I'm trying to do!!!
Maggie's both Two Fisted and a Two Gun Kid, and having
a pair of Browning means 4 attacks per action.  Power
gaming, I realize, but as the bona fide "combat"
character, I feel completely justified!

I think I'm much happier with us sticking to the old
rules.

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie "Both
Barrels" Jensen

--- Allan Seyberth <darious@darious.com> wrote:
> And giving the Browning a higher RoF means a lot
> more dice rolled per
> combat.  Imagine a RoF 3 weapon in each fist of a
> two gun kid. :-)

=====

Marguerite