Re: [DL] Question on Army Rank

>>Please note that the parallel nature of officer/enlisted service that exists in the modern military was nowhere near as prevalent in the 19th Century. Most officers were elected by their regiments, or worked their way up from the enlisted ranks, conditions which are much rarer today.

(Then again, I'm only a Corporal after 5 years, so what do I know?:))

Deo Vindice,
Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed.<<

allow me to delurk for a moment.  what do you mean by "parallel nature of officer/enlisted service that exists in the modern military"?  how does one achieve an officer's rank today?

returning to the depths, Rustler

Get your own FREE zombieworld.com Email account at...
http://www.evilemail.com

zombieworld.com - The dead come back to life, just for you.