[DL] Assorted bits (eeuuwww!) [GOFF]

Hola!
I've jest been doing the bi-monthly re-read of all my books and I've found a
few things that I'm curious about...
Now, first things first, do Agency characters have to purchase LAW MAN edge
anymore? None of the archetypes have it, but it seems appropriate. What's
the deal, Ally McBeal?
Also,

There's a few things I'd like to know about. I don't want the full low-down,
but want to know if they're still on the agenda.
Now in LOST ANGELS book, I found a few mysterious references that I'm
wondering about. At the time that book was released, GRIM CRUSADE was still
a reality, and I'm not sure if these events and that ill-fated game are
linked. These include Stalks-by-night's visit to the Rock, the Fate of the
Golden Circle Ghost, and what the Hell happened in Helltown?
Are these secrets to be revealed? If so, when? (Soon I hope. The reason I
marshal is I can't stand not knowing what's going on! I prefer to keep
others in the dark).
Also, the mysterious Cackler (as referenced to in The Book o' the Dead).
This intrigues me more than anything else. Find outs soon, yes, masters?
Reuben "Attack of the Gollums" McCallum