Re: [DL] Middle Ages actual date? [John Goff / Shane]

> Is there a published date anywhere for the actual year the old ones first
> banished the Reckoners and closed off the hunting grounds?

We've not set it in stone yet (no pun intended), mainly because I've got a
couple of plans and I need to do some heavy research to make sure it all
lines up. However, if you go with --crap, I can't find the reference right
now. I think the 1200s is the general timeframe, but without my notes (and I
don't know where they are) I can't say for sure. :-/

> I'm working on a new adventure in which I need to know (or make up) that
> date.

Make it up. :-)

John