Re: [DL] Assorted bits (eeuuwww!) [GOFF]

> Now, first things first, do Agency characters have to purchase LAW MAN
edge
> anymore? None of the archetypes have it, but it seems appropriate. What's
> the deal, Ally McBeal?

Nope--if you've got the Agency sourcebook (which it sounds like you do <g>),
see page 17. Basically, they have no legal authority (hence no Law Man
Edge), but they can impress the service of any Union law officer--however,
it's not an advised practice for operatives as it draws attention.

> Also,

> Now in LOST ANGELS book, I found a few mysterious references that I'm
> wondering about. These include Stalks-by-night's visit to the Rock, the
Fate of the
> Golden Circle Ghost, and what the Hell happened in Helltown?

Hmm..that book was written before my administration and a lot of ideas
didn't get passed on. They weren't tied to Grim Crusade and I'm not planning
to run with them, so I'll clear 'em up right here and now. :-)

Basically, as far as the Golden Circle Ghost goes, Grimme "exorcised" it. Of
course his exorcism is more along the lines of getting his buds to do him a
favor and roust the troublesome spirit that calling on Heaven to grant it
rest. :-)

Stalks-the-Night was completely overmatched. He expected to face a slightly
deranged cult leader, not an abomination on the scale of Grimme. The fact he
wasn't chutney right off the bat is a testimony to his own strength, but at
the end of the battle, he was a bloody stain on the wall...

Oops...Helltown's something I do have a few plans for. I can't promise I'll
square it away immediately, but "the eyes, the eyes" will be back...

> Also, the mysterious Cackler (as referenced to in The Book o' the Dead).
> This intrigues me more than anything else. Find outs soon, yes, masters?

Sure...I've been seeing the Cackler's name come up a bit recently. It may be
time to revisit it in the reasonably near future...

;-)

John