[DL] i forgot

Sorry forgot this one,  I was wondering if the guys at Waste Of Space could
send me the URL to their time line.  I plan on running the devil's tower
trilogy, my players are so unaware, I love it.  Anyway I have instiagated a
page from AMBER, characters who bribe me suitably get better treatment.  So
I have my players scrambling to be the first one to get me a calendar of
1876.  I fine it very funny to watch them scramble.

Anyway I want the actual dates for Sunday bloody Sunday and I had planned to
reread Tales of Terrour but I know that you guys over at Waste of space have
already done much of the work... so if you could post it or email me it
would be greatly appreciated.

thanx again,
KMC