[DL] RE: Stone vs cackler.

Machine-gun Kelly <mgkelly@axom.com> wrote:
> Sure...I've been seeing the Cackler's name come up a bit recently. It may
be
> time to revisit it in the reasonably near future...

Exactly how would the Cackler compare to Stone?

spoilers

spoilers

spoilers

My teory in that the recogners first send stone back in time to prevent the
good guys from winning, thus getting a HOE setting. When stone 2 catches up to
the point that the recogners are sending stone back for the first time, the
recongers send stone 2 back in time to try to prevent the recongers from
getting locked up in the first place, he fails and becomes the cackler. So
nows thier's 3 Stones running around in the wierd west, Stone 2 being a little
bit stronger then 1, and 3 being the strongest of all but hopelessly insane.