Re: [DL] Mad Science and Gunplay? (Allan)

 >No, you still have to have at least 1 level in
 >the appropriate science. Then you can have your
 >levels of Mad Science.

Correct - though if a MS has 5 levels in an appropriate science, he gets to
draw an extra card during the design process.

 >Gun play is trick shooting. Like bouncing bullets
 >off sides of buildidings , shooting things in
 >air, etc.

Yup.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Gul Dukat:
Well, that's a very interesting question...I'm sure we can work out some
kind of arrangement to obtain that information that will be to everyone's
satisfaction.