Re: [DL] Thoughts on Adventures

> Giving players the opportunity to influence the storyline of the Doomtown
> universe at large is a great idea, one I'm glad you guys cribbed from
AEG's
> 7th sea (at least, the timing makes it seem that way).

While I'll fess up that we did pull the idea from another game or two, it
wasn't 7th Sea. :-)

Shane used to work with TORG and that game was probably the first. However,
what precipitated the whole thing was the CCG settings (both Doomtwon and
L5R); each allows the players to get involved in the storyline through
tourneys. We liked it, so this is what we came up with. :-)

I'd type more on the process, but after 6 hours of Diablo II with a touch
pad, my fingers are numb...

John