Re: [DL] Thoughts on Adventures

Giving players the opportunity to influence the storyline of the Doomtown
universe at large is a great idea, one I'm glad you guys cribbed from AEG's
7th sea (at least, the timing makes it seem that way).  While I probably
won't be able to run Ghostbusters- it'd be tough to incorporate it into a
game set in Blacksburg, North Carolina- the concept is solid.  I also like
the fact that, unlike 7th Sea (AFAIK), there will actually be names put to
the heroes who accomplish or botch the job.

That way, we know who to thank.

Or hang. ;)

B. D. Flory

"There are four types of homicide: felonious, culpable, justifiable, and
praiseworthy."
                                                   -Oscar Wilde