RE: [DL] Thoughts on Adventures

>How many of you folks have gotten a chance to look at Ghost Busters?

I'd sure like to, but the Marshal would hang me if I looked right now. Nice cover, though. :-)

>What do you think about the "voting" option we've included in the back of
>the adventure?

I like it a lot. My whole posse does. In fact, we put our regular campaign on hold and made up some new Agency characters to try it out. Just as soon as we're done, one of us is gonna write it up and send it in.

>Basically, we want to let the players take as large a part in the
>evolution of the setting as possible, and this seemed the best way to do it.
>Thoughts?
>John

I think this *is* the best way to involve the largest amount of players (although an extra couple months for the deadline wouldn't hurt!). I know our group is planning on taking our agents through all the upcoming 'voting adventures' as well to see how much impact one posse can have on the Weird West.

It's good. Keep at it, John.
Ryan M. Kimmet
Innovative Logistics Techniques, Inc.
RKimmet@DFAS.MIL