Re: [DL] Thoughts on Adventures

> I like it a lot. My whole posse does. In fact, we put our regular campaign
on hold and made up some new Agency characters to try it out. Just as soon
as we're done, one of us is gonna write it up and send it in.

You know, I'll probably be shot for saying this, but I really like the idea
of tailoring the characters to the adventure in this case. I think it might
actually make it more entertaining. :-)

> I think this *is* the best way to involve the largest amount of players
(although an extra couple months for the deadline wouldn't hurt!).

You're absolutely right--I take full blame for the deadline. If we'd have
kept on schedule, you'd have had four months from the time it hit the
shelves. As it is now, that's about two months.

I'm allotting a bit more time for Rain o' Terror for just that reason.

John