Re: [DL] Thoughts on Adventures

 >1)Give us more time. There was no way in hell that I could have gotten
 >the adventure integrated into my campaign and run in the time given for
 >the response.

Well - the adventure his the shelves later then intended - the response
time was pushed back to August 21st because of that.

But - future publications are dependent upon the results of the voting - so
the deadline can't be too long down the road.

 >2.Doomtown is Doomtown and Deadlands is Deadlands. What I mean by that
 >is I personally have a real problem with events in the CCG having a
 >MAJOR impact in the RPG. I don't play Doomtown nor do I have an
 >opportunity to play in any tournament where the timeline of the CCG is
 >determined even if I did. If you continue to allow player results to
 >influence the Deadlands RPG plot line please use only RPG products to do
 >this so that people who only play the RPG have a chance to participate.

I admit, there is the long standing difficulty that a CCG focuses on NPCs,
while an RPG focuses on the PCs.
But from what I hear , PEG and AEG are working very close to keep both the
RPG and CCG faithful to the "setting" and working to strike and IMnsHO hit
the balance between the desires of both "groups".

At least, I am seeing a lot less separation between the storylines, and the
fans of both.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Dr. Hannibal Lector:
So I could eat its liver, with some fava beans and a nice chianti
.......thththththththth.