[DL] Need help with munchkin player

Ok I'm back again.  I need some help, I have a player who is playing a
Hexslinger/ Texas ranger and he keeps asking me several questions which are
beginning to set my teeth on edge.

1. Loaded for Bear: a. if the spell would raise the die code above 20's
should I just add more dice. (i.e. 4 raises on a rifle 4d10 dam > 7d20 or
should I just stop at 4d20)?

1b. Would this spell work on a cannon, the Munchkin is screaming for a
cannon!

2. Load em Up:  If the gun still has the spent cartrides in it does this
spell still load the cylinder with new bullets, thus displacing the old
spent rounds?

3. Shoot or Recruit Oath.  My Ranger/munchkin is in the north laying low and
has met with two PC Hucksters.  I've wired from HQ that they want them
recruited but only after a little observation (I'm trying to find a reason
why the Ranger should stay in the North).  The player doesn't wish to kill
fellow pc but has said that he will.

the question is; does The Oath pertain to ALL hucksters and harrowed and
such or only to possibly dangerous.  In otherwords if the hucksters are
found to be relivity harmless would they have to be killed?  I seem to
recall that the killing part has to deal with putting down horrowed who have
lost dominion and such.

Anyway any help at all will be greatly appreciated, especially if I can get
some feed back before sunday (our gaming day)

thank you
KMC