Re: [DL] Need help with munchkin player

At 07:37 PM 7/10/00, you wrote:
>Ok I'm back again.  I need some help, I have a player who is playing a
>Hexslinger/ Texas ranger and he keeps asking me several questions which
>are beginning to set my teeth on edge.
>
>1. Loaded for Bear: a. if the spell would raise the die code above 20's
>should I just add more dice. (i.e. 4 raises on a rifle 4d10 dam > 7d20 or
>should I just stop at 4d20)?

In the old system, it went to d20+2, d20+4 but I will let Goff answer for sure.

Oh, and 4 hands up  with LfB is 4d20, regardless.  note every TWO hands
above the min. gives you another die type.

>1b. Would this spell work on a cannon, the Munchkin is screaming for a cannon!

yes. does he have Artillery: Cannon?

>2. Load em Up:  If the gun still has the spent cartrides in it does this
>spell still load the cylinder with new bullets, thus displacing the old
>spent rounds?

I assume.

>3. Shoot or Recruit Oath.  My Ranger/munchkin is in the north laying low
>and has met with two PC Hucksters.  I've wired from HQ that they want them
>recruited but only after a little observation (I'm trying to find a reason
>why the Ranger should stay in the North).  The player doesn't wish to kill
>fellow pc but has said that he will.

that is the oath.

>the question is; does The Oath pertain to ALL hucksters and harrowed and
>such or only to possibly dangerous.  In otherwords if the hucksters are
>found to be relivity harmless would they have to be killed?  I seem to
>recall that the killing part has to deal with putting down horrowed who
>have lost dominion and such.

Your call.  Officially, to all.

>Anyway any help at all will be greatly appreciated, especially if I can
>get some feed back before sunday (our gaming day)
>
>thank you
>KMC

Do you need munchkin control help, or are you just wanting answers?

TBS