Re: [DL] cardstock cowboys

John Goff wrote:
> And, I'm glad to see the response has been largely positive on them from
> customers as well.

All of the RPG players that I've talked to like them.

I've talked to one or two GRW only players, and they hated them.  They
vehemently expressed their desire for more minis, and feel kinda let
down by PEG.  I told them to make sure that they got online and checked
the mailing list and the web page to see what's being done, and if they
have a question/comment/gripe, whatever, to let someone know! :-)

SeanMike

--
SeanMike Whipkey - Geek-a-mondo
"Extra ninjas make any party, family gathering, or war scene tons