Re: [DL] Re: Thought on Adventures [GOFF]

> Look at it this way. Your books all have plot hooks that seem to have been
> left there for GM's to play with. Obviously, to keep things safe with your
> own storyline, these things happen kind of "independantly" of the metaplot
> you people are constructing. So what about the results of these
independant
> plot devices?

This is something that we might consider for the Epitaph. Other than the
fact that would be taking a single group's result and I'm catching grief for
trying to get a majority opinion <g>, the only consideration would be making
room for them, IMO.

That and the fact that  we deliberately leave about 80% of the plot hooks
untouched specifically so that individual groups don't have to worry about
the setting changing on them. I'd have to think about it, but it does have
merit...

 :-)

BTW, as to the Epitaph bits on how to follow up should the posse's result
take a different turn, there's a section at the end of each adventure called
"Aftermath" that gives a quick rundown on what happens given the most likely
outcomes.

We know that things aren't always going to go the same for every group and
are trying to make the transition as easy as possible.

John