Re: [DL] Looking for Richmond Gamers [Goff-in]

> When I get back from GenCon, I'll get you a copy of Epitaph #2 in the mail
> as well. (Note I _won't_ be doing this for most folks who get an article
in,
> but you're cool and all, so keep it to yourself. <g>)

BTW, before anyone takes this the wrong way--I'm really just trying to give
the guy a break. He lives in _New Zealand_ after all...

(Nobody tell him--I don't want to hurt Brian's feelings. Anyone that knows
him can tell you he's the sensitive sort. <g>)

John