Re: [DL] Looking for Gamers (in all the wrong places)

There are three Marshals in my group.  Two only Marshal infrequently; I'm
the regular bringer of pain, torture and agony.  I was the one who started
the group on Deadlands (by buying the core books), and still own the vast
majority of our books.  I lend the whatever books are needed to the other
Marshals when they want to whip up an adventure.  The rest of the posse
just buys the sourcebooks that interest them: one loves Indians, and so
bought Ghost Dancers and Spirit Warriors.  Speaking of buying books... I
think it's time for my HoE posse to head for the Maze...

-Evil Marshal Mayfield

Zombie: Play that funky music, dead boy...
The Hell's Burrow- http://www.geocities.com/hellsburrow
The Hell's Bunker- http://www.geocities.com/hellsbunker