Re: [DL] The Unharrowing of Hell...

> Isn't that one of the perks of being the poor soul who has to write the
> thing up? Tell them if they want more "air time" for their characters, they
> can take turns writing the log.

Well, I *also* get a Fate Chip if I do a good job... I'd complain more, but
I know that Ross and at least *one* other player lurk hereabouts :-)

> Whenever I wrote up campaign logs, it was always "The adventures of [my
> character] and some others...".

I save that for my private logs. The public has a right to know what kind of
messes everyone else got into as well (whether they *want* to know is
another story).

> Brian "Which is just one reason I don't have to write up the logs anymore
> *grin*" Leybourne.

I'd hate to think what the other reasons are. *g*

Daphné
--
"I don't give autographs, but you may touch my garment."
                                --Noel Coward