Re: [DL] Looking for Gamers (in all the wrong places)

> How many of posses out there just use the Marshal's books?

Mine tends to, but that's probably partially because we don't have a local
game store (the closest one is about a 45-minute drive away).  I have almost
al the books, and buying everything that's left would probably cosat me
about $200, considering the new releases (e.g., Hexarcana).  Part of this,
though, is the fact that I think I should have the books just so I have all
the relevant information at my fingertips.

> How many players purchase _only_ the book appropriate to their particular
> character?

My players have a few books, specfically:
Ian (tends to play MSes and Hucksters): Hucksters & Hexes, Smith & Robards,
The Agency: MiBD (he just couldn't resist aftre we read about the
ectoplasmic calcifier :) ), City O' Gloom
Jason: Smith & Robards, Ghost Dancers, Bok O' the Dead, Law Dogs
Steve (budding Marshal): PG and MH, Law Dogs, SotB, River O' Blood, some
adventures, probably more stuffthat I can't think of right now

Personally, I think every posse needs a copy of S&R as well as the Marshal.
After all, EVERY posse is at some point going to get some kind of gadget.

> How many Marshals _don't_ want the players reading the Posse sections in
> each book?

Well, my posse tends to create a lot of backup characters, so I have them
read the posse sections of any relevant books.

Nick "bookworm" Zachariasen