Re: [DL] yet more Diablo questions (Allan/Goff)

> How about giving a point of Guts to the recipient instead?

Sure--why not? :-)

> On that note,
> should the Diablos have a Guts score? It doesn't make sense for them not
to,
> being direct servants of the Reckoners and whatnot.

Naw--I'd just rule them "Fearless." In fact, make that official errata. :-)

> O.K., but is there enough of the hide to where she could also get boots
and
> gloves outof it, or is it not that big?

Easily.

> Does the skin look close enough to
> reptilian that she could get away with telling people it's from some freak
> 'gator, or is it just too unnatural?

As with all of this, it's ultimately your call. Me, I'd make it look no
different from normal leather after the thing's killed.

Or maybe...human skin...

;-)

John