Re: [DL] Looking for Gamers (in all the wrong places)

> How many of posses out there just use the Marshal's books?

Our Marshall bought one of each particular Arcane Background and a
few extra WWPGs expecting to give/sell them to players.  But so many
players ran out and bought their own WWPG and particular books that
he has extras on hand to this day.

> How many players purchase _only_ the book appropriate to their particular
> character?

That might be so for half our group or less.

> How many Marshals _don't_ want the players reading the Posse
> sections in each book?

Unless you're talking about a posse section in *module* books (which
we've never seen), this is not the case.  He has given us xeroxes of
pages.  (Eg, map of The Rock's upper levels, Diary of Jackie Wells.)

                                Netse Ôhtsevehâtse