Re: [DL] only a little OT, or not even, really.

> I was just wondering what everyone's Top Five RPGs of all time might be
(in
> order or not).

OT-ish, but still fun enough. Besides, it's been a while since we did one of
these, so have fun until Allan tells us to bug-off with it.

Mine in order;
1. Deadlands, without a doubt
2. Call of Cthulhu, 1990's
3. Hell on Earth
4. Dark Sun AD&D (setting over system, BTW)
5. 7th Sea or BNW, close call there

And I promise not to say a word when anyone puts Rifts on their list, well,
except for this.

Chris Aniballi
Come to think of it, I can think of a *few* worse things than Rifts
=========
The piano is firewood, Times Square is a dream
I find we'll lay down together in the cold, cold ground
Tom Waits - "Cold Cold Ground"