[DL] only a little OT, or not even, really.

I was just wondering what everyone's Top Five RPGs of all time might be (in
order or not).

Here's mine (explanations to follow when less painkillers in my system), in
no particular order for the same reason:

1. Call of Cthulhu (and will be looking to add Delta Green to that list as
I explore it shortly).
2. Deadlands (of course).
3. Mage: the Ascension (I did a LOT of great stuff with WW games before
burning out on them but good).
4. Traveller (in earlier versions only!).
5. Ars Magica (though it is a LOT of work these days...).

Y'all?  (I also had a soft spot for the first version of Twilight: 2000,
but it wasn't a real great 'campaign' game and shortly got bogged down in
supplements, so it's not on the list per se.)

Ross