Re: [DL] Ironclad Colors Question

Mr. Paul Wilson wrote:
>     Ok folks I am planning on panting a very nice 25mm, resin Ironclad
>model I got last x-mass.  My question is this...What is the "normal" color
>of the metal plates on the Ironclad  Grey, Black, Iron Metallic, White....

	If you could please post the name of the vessel, or at least its class, I
can run to my bookshelf and find the info you need. Barring that, is it
Confederate or Union? (I can make an educated guess from that.)

Deo Vindice,
Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Additional Developer: *Deadlands: The Weird West* Revised Edition
Co-author of *Tales o' Terror: 1877* & *Back East: The South*
Southern by the Grace of God