[DL] The order of things

Hi all,

I currently find myself in the very enviable position of having a whole
wealth of pre-written Peg scenarios to run, and whilst its a position I
fully welcome, as it means I get to give writing my own scenarios a break
inevitably it does raise one or two potential problems.
The campaign i`ve been running for well over a year now has always been a
bit free form in the sense that I havn`t forced it to follow any particular
direction more or less letting the characters choose their own destiny and
arranging available scenarios around them.  So far after starting and
adventuring in and around Denver for a few months they`ve worked their way
down the country via Dodge and now after a set of adventures on the
Mississipi and in New Orleans they find themselves in St Louis.
Anyway the posse are now of a reasonable strength and more than ready to
tackle some bigger challenges, i`ve a number of scenarios i`d like to run
but am also aware that there is an important time-line and schedule of
events developing which i`m keen to stick to.  Basically i`m just keen to
know if theres a specific order some of the big scenarios (i.e. Canyon of
Doom, Fortress of Fear, Ghostbusters) should be played in?  More to the
point how much of a problem am I likely to face were I to play Ghostbusters
before say Fortress of Fear.
I know that with appropriate changes any scenario can probably be played at
any given time however i`d be intrested to hear the views of others before
commiting.

Cheers for any suggestions

Ben