RE: [DL] only a little OT, or not even, really.

Well since it seems a lot o' ppl on the list have figured
out their "top five" I might as well throw my 5 cents worth in.

1) AD&D (I include Planescape, Ravenloft, and Dark Sun)
Well lemme see... I've been playing it for 15 years, so there is something
to be said about the game that introduced it all for me. I ran a FR campaign
for 5 of those years. Also some of my DL stuff was inspired by games I wrote
for Planescape and Ravenloft. (I like weird)

2) Deadlands
This is my favorite game to run. I've been running a DL campaign since I
found out
Bruce Campbell was going to be the guest of a DL LARP at Origins. Now while
the LARP
kinda stunk... I picked up the rpg book a few months prior and loved it.

3) Star Wars
Another fun one to run, I ran a year long campaign called the Dark Lords of
the Sith.
This took place after Return of the Jedi, and was pretty impressive. It
detailed the lives
of five students at Luke's Jedi Academy and their journey to full fledged
Jedi.
I've even thought about reviving this campaign when WOTC releases the new SW
RPG.

4) Star Trek (Last Unicorn Games)
I picked this up a year or so ago, and have enjoyed running it as well.
(If you haven't figured it out... I'm primarily a game master)
I ran a demo of it at Pentacon, which to my surprise all the players
enjoyed.
This was the first time I ran the game. Also there's just some sort of
satisfaction
that comes with the players wondering if they're the red shirt Ensign Jones
:)

5) Brave New World
What can I say... I like Matt's work. I haven't had a chance to run too many
BNW games,
but so far I love the setting, and the system.