Re: [DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20000725-3

--- Andrew Cunningham <techie@techie.f9.co.uk> wrote:
> My point is that some people just
> randomly dislike the card
> system. me, I think it's great. Being able to hold
> the cards, etc, is always
> nice.

Compulsive shuffling is a great way to get ready for
game around our house; when I get home from work and
I've had a -really- bad day (not hard to do in my line
of work) I just sit in the comfy GM chair and shuffle
a while.

[My favorite way to get in character for Maggie is to
read a Tombstone (again) and smoke a candy cigarette,
specially ordered for the character!]

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie "yes I'm
only 15 and I smoke, want to make something of it?" Jensen