Re: [DL] RE: Ironclad color question

Mr. Paul  Wilson wrote:
>	Yeah...I guess a little information might help  :) Well with my
>recent move I can't find all of the info, but I know this much. The Ironclad
>is a listed as the "Nemesis" a 7 gun, stern-wheel Ironclad.  I don't know if
>the name is a real (tm) one or a miniatures company name.  It's also clearly
>NOT designed as an ocean going vessel. If you need more data let me know and
>I'll see if I can dig it up.  Now I knew those catalogs were in a box around
>here somewhere....

	There's no "Nemesis" mentioned in any of my reference texts, but based on
your description, I'd go with iron gray on the hull sides, wood-pulp yellow
on the tops, and copper below the waterline.
	Hope this helps!

Deo Vindice,
Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Additional Developer: *Deadlands: The Weird West* Revised Edition
Co-author of *Tales o' Terror: 1877* & *Back East: The South*
Southern by the Grace of God