Re: [DL] Card-based Initiative

At 05:38 PM 7/26/00 -0400, you wrote:
>and
>the cards as placeholders works so well for that

Yep. Card-up-yer-sleeve is a great way to remember you got a "held" action.
(About the best word I can use for what other games try to do.) Except, it
isn't a held action, because your character can still act in the order of
his other action cards.

>And no, as far as I cna tell, neither Daphne nor Daniel is stacking the
>deck against him...  <g>

Heh. Wouldn't it be neat if you had some training as a magician and you
could do a few of those tricks I see on TV. Man, I could pull aces for
haracter creation, avoid jokers when casting hexes, etc. :)

Martin Ward <fish@glinx.com>
Hall's Harbour, Nova Scotia, Canada