Re: [DL] The order of things

>>Anyway the posse are now of a reasonable strength and more than ready to
>>tackle some bigger challenges, i`ve a number of scenarios i`d like to run
>>but am also aware that there is an important time-line and schedule of
>>events developing which i`m keen to stick to.  Basically i`m just keen to
>>know if theres a specific order some of the big scenarios (i.e. Canyon of
>>Doom, Fortress of Fear, Ghostbusters) should be played in?  More to the
>>point how much of a problem am I likely to face were I to play Ghostbusters
>>before say Fortress of Fear.

Standard IYGDWYW disclaimers apply...

Most scenarios don't really rely on a chronological order to be played in, barring two of them AFAICT.

Fortress of Fear (the trilogy itself, not the third part of the series) has one rather world-changing event that takes place in it, and it is because of said event that the framing pieces of Ghost Busters come to pass. This isn't saying that you can't make it work, just that if you or any members of your posse are continuity hounds, you'll notice that it kinda puts the cart before the horse.

Canyon o'Doom has a time frame mentioned in it, but this is something that can pretty much be slotted anywhere in your campaign. Nothing that happens there is (as yet) linked to anything else that has happened.

One small thing that happens in Pass the Salt (from TGM) comes back in the second part of FoF (blanking on the title...Heart o'Darkness?), but it's something pretty minor, and can be excised without notice if need be.

Those are the only things that I can remember from adventures that link together. Anyone else think of any?

--Jacques