[DL] Another one

Leadership:

While two of my posse members have it (although neither are just bursting
with Mien), they never use it.  I don't know if it's player co-ordination
issues, but they are definitely a trio of individuals (plus NPC) when it
comes to situations where it might be helpful.  They've never used it to
trade cards, OR to help negate surprise.

Do any of you/your players suffer from this as well, or are my group
aberrations?  Or is Leadership a surprisingly underrated or at least
underused Aptitude?

Ross