Re: [DL] Another one

> My posse seems to be the same as most others- they have a sort of "Who the
> Hell needs a high Mien if you're not a Blesed?" mentality.

Ghost Busters went a long way toward weening my group of that mentality. A
_lot_ of the early stages require a good talker to keep things rolling.

The trend continues in Rain o' Terror, BTW, and I expect Dead Presidents
will also contain more than enough opportunities to exploit Mien and
Smarts...

:-)

John "Hit 'em where they ain't lookin'" Goff