RE: [DL] Heavy Mathematical Answer to Dirk's Question - Long, too .

--- "Phalen, Pat" <Pat.Phalen@infores.com> wrote:
> Simple...
> With the exception of a few superb rolls at Origins,
> YOU are my Yang!
> I think I *actually* rolled 5 damage on 6d6 once!
>
> Patrick

*wince* Ouch!  Condolences; my karmic retributions are
like that at times, though I have to admit I normally
don't get quite that low.  One of our players actually
gave up on Hucksters for months because his card luck
took a nosedive.

Do you think it might have something to do with your
open-ended roll calculations?  You know, the whole "we
turn against you for revealing our secrets"?  *grin*

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen