[DL] Relatively New Marshall Seeks advice

Greetings all,

I'm a fairly new marshall to Deadlands, although i've owned the rules book
since near to the beginning, i've only actually ran one game so far. Anyway
here comes a couple o' questions you've all probably been asked many times
before but this time it's me who needs em answered and i'm important enough
to ask them again(really i am)

Question 1
What pre-made adventure is a good starting point for a new deadlands posse,
i'm looking for something cool that captures the essence of deadlands
perfectly (or darn near). If there is an adventure out there with little
supernatural that would be the best. Or maybe with the supernatural portions
vague enough to be explained away somewhat logically that would be even
better.

What i'm trying to do is introduce everything supernatural slowly, the two
characters(I'm trying to get more players but haven't really made a huge
effort in this respect) i have are from back east (north and south
respectivly) and have no specific knowledge of anything supernatural. The
players are even unaware of the existence of Harrowed or the fact that they
too can become one.

Question 2
One player (an AWOL reb soldier) gained an Arcane Background(unknown to him
of course) in his creation, and i was wondering for those of you that may
have faced this before, did you decide beforehand what to give the player
(my current thinking is to just assume Huckster) or did you feel around
first between the three main AB's? (or for that matter pick something
else(alchemist, metal-mage, hexslinger etc.)

Question 3
My other player is a Pinkerton. This kinda goes against what i've read so
far about Pinks, (the campaign is BA - before Agency) they are informed
fairly well about the happenings of the Reckoning. My player's character
(and the player for that mater) has no more knowledge than any regular
townsfolk. Should he know (more) about Harrowed and Abominations from his
bosses?

Thanks in advance

Jason C. Anderson
the C stands for Credible