RE: [DL] Buying Habits

I offer a red chip for every 5 bucks worth of product anyone adds to the collection, this
includes myself. My players will race to the games stores just to prevent me from getting
some extra chips to use against them. (Goff can tell you about how important it was to me
that i had the first copy of Hexarcana.)

as for what I'll like to see. I'd love it if PEG could publish the players sections of the
sourcebooks as a simple newsprint-stapled-in-the-middle handout format. kind of like the
field reports from the Great Maze, just without any game stats to spoil the suspension of
disbelief.

Cheyenne "Joker Art" Wright

www.geocitiies.com/medmenham   The Art of Cheyenne Wright
When we remember that we are all mad, the mysteries dissappear and life stands explained.
- Mark Twain