Re: [DL] Buying Habits

> I offer a red chip for every 5 bucks worth of product anyone adds to the
collection, this
> includes myself. My players will race to the games stores just to prevent
me from getting
> some extra chips to use against them. (Goff can tell you about how
important it was to me
> that i had the first copy of Hexarcana.)

Hah! You're a Marshal after my own heart. ;-)

I used to award experience points in AD&D to the first player to run down to
the 7-Eleven and get me a Big Gulp during a game...

I also bribed a player with experience points to eat a pork rind that had a
tatoo on it...

Even I have no response to that one.

John