Re: [DL] Buying Habits

John Goff wrote:

> I also bribed a player with experience points to eat a pork rind that had a
> tatoo on it...

I recall awarding experience in CP2020 to anyone who sang "Roxanne" off
key (Eddie Murphy style) with me, earlier that night over dinner.

Boy, we pissed off some people in that restaurant that night, man.

Although, I couldn't get one of my PCs to eat a Cracklin' (imagine a
pork rind, except even more unsanitary), even after I offered him a blue
chip.
--
                      Chris Nelson <cnelsonweb@hotmail.com>
                                             HTML Terrorist