Re: [DL] Buying Habits

In a message dated 7/27/00 10:57:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
JohnGoff@deadlands.com writes:

<< I also bribed a player with experience points to eat a pork rind that had a
 tatoo on it... >>

     Wow. Every time we think we've gotten to the bottom of John Goff's GM
depravity, he goes ahead and tells us about an even worse atrocity committed
against his players. Sir, I salute you! :-)

                            ---Ghoull
Visit RS&L Today!
We've got incisive social commentary, up-to-date political analysis, and
pictures of Mr T. What more could you want?
http://people.ne.mediaone.net/jukebox