Re: [DL] Buying Habits

At 11:08 AM 7/27/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>In a message dated 7/27/00 10:57:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
>JohnGoff@deadlands.com writes:
>
><< I also bribed a player with experience points to eat a pork rind that
had a
> tatoo on it... >>
>
>     Wow. Every time we think we've gotten to the bottom of John Goff's GM
>depravity, he goes ahead and tells us about an even worse atrocity committed
>against his players. Sir, I salute you! :-)

OK, I admit I cannot top that one.  You couldn't bribe me with enough
experience in all the world to eat a pork rind at all, let alone one with a
tatoo.  I am now officially grossed-out.

On the other hand, at a raveller game once, a player bought this awful
Orbit drink on the theory that it looked spacey.  If you've never seen one,
think viscous transparent sugary goo with little globules of, near as I can
tell, oily plastic colourfully suspended within.  Redefined gross-looking.

And then he dared everyone to try it.  being the ref, I refused, and was
essentially taped down and force-fed the stuff.

I just don't DO that kind of rottenness to players!

(Oh, and on the other hand, my players, on Friday, bring some of the
Snapple Agave stuff.  It's in biger bottles than Snapple is usually found
in, transparent, and tastes really good!  Bring one collectively for each
player, and me, and you'll be well-rewarded (and I'll pay for mine).  You
can get them at the little shop on the way to the train station downtown in
the metro tunnels, or at the depanneur near the train station on my end
(ask Tamu if she's driving you to show you where it is).

OB Deadlands:  Drinking cactus juice during a game session is cool!  It
also tastes waaaaay bette than Tequila (which it and I are definitely not
friends!), being grape-based with essences of agave and prickly pear cactus
(I am not making this up), and unlike Tequila, you can drink it and remain
coherent.  And the upchucking is also blessedly minimized!  It's a wonder
drink, I tell you!  Easily worth a red chip to whoever brings it.