Re: [DL] lucky players and amazing rolls

| You may be on to something here.  In our group, the people known for
| incredible bad luck rolling are both male, and the people known for
| incredible good rolls are both female.

If true, my group is the exception that proves the rule.  One of the women
is a pretty average die roller.  The other one has gone bust more than
she's aced over the last few weeks.

B. D. Flory

"There are four types of homicide: felonious, culpable, justifiable, and
praiseworthy."
                                                   -Oscar Wilde