Re: [DL] Posse Fate Chips

| > For the record, you can't chip damage rolls.
|
| *blink*  Before I take this to my GM, would someone
| provide a reference (page number and book would be
| great!).  Thanks.

From the Weird West Player's Guide, page 144, under "Calling On Fate"-
third paragraph.

"Trait and Aptitude tells you how to use each type of chip to increase
those Trait and Aptitude rolls your hero has some control over- those he
can put a little extra "oomph" into.  This includes the Strength portion of
a hand-to-hand damage roll, bu the way.  That's a neat "cheat" of the rules
since Fate chips can't normally be spent on damage rolls."

To be fair, I should've mentioned the bit about chipping Strength rolls for
damage, but, in general, damage rolls can't be chipped.

B. D. Flory

"There are four types of homicide: felonious, culpable, justifiable, and
praiseworthy."
                                                   -Oscar Wilde