Re: [DL] lucky players and amazing rolls

> --- travis lide <sinisterdexter@mindspring.com> wrote:
> > I know people say the whole 'player mojo' thing is
> > BS, but I have also been
> > witness to it in gratuitous amounts. My girlfriend
> > regularly rolls higher
> > than a 25-30 at least once during a single session.
> > This is prior to chips
> > being spent.
> >
> > Hell, even John Goff got to see her do it at Origins
> > during our
> > Deadlands:Doomtown game. It was uncanny.
>
> Just a thought:  maybe it's a "chic" thing?  No
> seriously, I keep hearing this is much more common
> with women.  Any guesses why?  And I don't want to
> hear about "well girls can get away with cheating".  I
> find that as insulting as it is illogical.
>
> Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen

I don't think it's a "chic" thing, I just seem to roll high, -even when I want to roll low.  Or maybe we just get into the habit of thinking "roll high" because so many more rolls have high TN...
of course the idea of "lady luck" or having your lucky lady by your side has been around a long time so maybe there is something in it.
;)

Hah! I'm no longer just a cup of hot water waiting for that teabag of evil!
I've blown out the pyschic red lantern, I've closed the proverbial "pyschic legs"
so GET SNUFFED!