Re: [DL] Combat streamlining

 >> 3. On Hit Location chart, make divisions for left/right arm and leg
 >> (as
 >> I've heard Deputy Seyberth does), so as to avoid an annoying second
 >> roll
 >> when you score on one.
 >
 >To streamline this, we decided that an even result on the location die
 >was the right and odd was the left.

That's pretty much what I did.  I just put it on the character sheet.

Though - that kind of subdivision on the hit location chart does mean that
- if you roll a 13 to hit (upper left arm) and you got a raise, your raise
can move it into either the 12 - lower right arm, or the 14 - upper right
arm.  But not the torso.

It hasn't really been a problem, and if it does, I'll probably instigate a
Raises modify Location, not the die roll, house rule.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

Why did the chicken cross the road?