Re: [DL] Re: hucksters

--- Jason Gilham <jgilham@telebeam.net> wrote:
> I also agree with the above.  Munchkins avoid
> hucksters cause they don't
> have consistent damage capability.  The huckster in
> the posse that I marshal
> for can never get damage over wind for her soul
> blast.  Hucksters seem to be
> an all or nothing character.  I don't like the Soul
> Burst hex though, I
> always thought of them as a one on one character not
> and area of affect D&D
> mage.

I agree with this, they're the parties great "tool
belt."  We've only had one so far (stupid failed
Dominion check, you just HAD to kill him, didn't you
Alex?), but he sure saved our collective buts with a
well used Shadow Walk.

And if you're dealing with mad tech regularly, you
WANT an Indian with that favor that lets them lower
reliability.  *shudder*  That steam wagon blew
-literally- sky high, taking all four atomatons and
all their gear with it.  Chain reaction, anyone?

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen